From food & beverage to personal care and more, DDS has years of experience working with companies in the Packaging Industry to solve their manufacturing challenges. DDS custom automation improves your operation by mitigating labor risk, helping to meet increased customer demand, and increasing productivity and throughput.
- Full-line packaging, labeling, and sealing
- High-precision multi-component assembly
- High-speed dispensing and filling
- End of Line solutions
- Laser welding and marking
- Linear motor conveyor
- Power and free pallet line
- Vision-based defect inspection
- Data collection and management
- High-speed packaging & material handling
- Plastics processing
- Secondary machining operations
Recyclable Tray Container Handling System
Challenge: Mitigate labor risk due to the difficulty in finding reliable and quality operators to do this process manually. Costly and not meeting production demand.
Solution: The last step of a fully automated manufacturing line that handles to-go containers by picking them directly from a die punch machine to a bagging machine. This system features EOAT on an 80g payload 6-axis robot as well as change-out gripper fingers to process 10 different container sizes in 3up & 2up die configurations.